If you're looking to learn more about Xircuits, you're in the right place. We've provided extensive documentation to support you.
Are you new to Xircuits? Here's some quick links to start!
- From Scratch: Overview | Installation
- Tutorials: Your First Xircuits Worflow | Running a Xircuits Project Template
- References: The Xircuits Interface
How the Xircuits Documentation is Organized
Here's high-level overview of how the documentation is organized will help you know where to look for certain things:
- Tutorials take you by the hand and get you started on your first Xircuits workflows. Start here if you’re new to Xircuits.
- Examples guide you through the steps involved in possible Xircuits use-cases. They are more advanced than tutorials and assume some foundation knowledge of how that particular use-case works and instead focus on how it can be implemented in Xircuits.
- Developer Guide are guides so that you can create components and workflows for Xircuits users.
- Technical Concepts discuss key topics and concepts at a fairly high level and provide useful background information and explanation.
- References while not very structured, it contains technical reference for APIs and other aspects of Xircuits’ machinery.
Having trouble? We’d like to help!