If you're looking to learn more about Xircuits, you're in the right place. We've provided extensive documentation to support you.
Are you new to Xircuits? Here's some quick links to start!
- From Scratch: Overview | Installation
- Tutorials: Your First Xircuits Worflow | Running a Xircuits Project Template
- References: The Xircuits Interface
How the Xircuits Documentation is Organized
Here's high-level overview of how the documentation is organized will help you know where to look for certain things:
- Tutorials take you by the hand and get you started on your first Xircuits workflows. Start here if you’re new to Xircuits.
- Examples guide you through the steps involved in possible Xircuits use-cases. They are more advanced than tutorials and assume some foundation knowledge of how that particular use-case works and instead focus on how it can be implemented in Xircuits.
- Developer Guide are guides so that you can create components and workflows for Xircuits users.
- Technical Concepts discuss key topics and concepts at a fairly high level and provide useful background information and explanation.
- References while not very structured, it contains technical reference for APIs and other aspects of Xircuits’ machinery.
- Contributing guides you on how to make good Xircuits pull requests, whether they are to showcase your component libraries or project templates or other purposes!
Having trouble? We’d like to help!
- Try the FAQ – it’s got answers to many common questions.
- See if your issue has found and solved before in the Github Issues page.
- Need direct support? You can always visit our Discord.